My friend told me about a watercolouring techinque where you mix sugar and water and after “painting” the paper with the liquid, you add the watercolour.
I wanted to try it out and took a couple of photos…
I give up arting forever
What the hell
This is amazing
I am so frustrated with nexon right now
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
I really hate having anxiety ;-; and this just explains it so well
drive thru employees definitely do not get paid enough for this shit they are sick of your nonsense
the last guy wasn’t even phased omg
As a drive thru person this shit happens all the time xD and I laugh every time